Monday, January 11, 2010

vinnai thaandi varuvaaya hosana translataion

Hosaana song lyrics translation....

M: yen idhayam udaithaai norungave
en maru idhayam tharuven nee udaikkave
[You broke my heart into pieces
I will give my other heart for you to break]

Charanam 1

andhi neram andhi neram
kan paarthu kandhalaagi
pona neram... yedho aache..
oh vaanam theendi vandhachu
appavin thittu ellam
kaatrodu poye poche

[Thats time at dusk.. something happened
when i crumpled at the sight of you
I reached the skies and back
and Dad's scoldings have gone with the wind.]

hosanna, en vaasal thaandi ponaaley
hosanna..verondrum seyyaamaley
naan aadipogiren
sukku nooraagiren
aval pona pinbu
endhan nenjai thedi pogiren

[Hosanna, went past my doorstep
Hosanna, without doing anything else
I was shaken
I was broken into pieces
and after she left
I went searching for my heart]

hosanna vaazuvukku pakkam vandhen
hosanna saavukkuu pakkam nindren
hosanna yenendraal kadhal enben
hosanna

[Hosanna, I came closer to life
Hosanna, I stood closer to death
Hosanna, If you ask why, i would say its love
Hosanna]

rap: everybody wanno know what i feel like feel like
i relly wanna be here with you
its not enough to say that we are made for each other
its love that is hosanna true
hosanna, be there when you're calling out my name
hosanna, meaning of my whole life has changed
i never wanna be the same..its time we re-arrange
i take a step... you take a step.,..
me ah calling out to you
hello helllo hello yo o hosanna


vanna vanna pattu poochu
poo thedi poo thedi
angum ingum alaikindrathey
oh sottu sottaai thottu poga
megamondru megamondru
engengo nagarkindrathey

[Colourful butterflies
fly here and there
searching for the flowers
A cloud moves everywhere
to touch every bit..]

hosanna pattu poochi vandhacha
hosanna megal unnai thottacha
[Hosanna, did the butterflies reach?
Hosanna, did you the clouds touch you?]

kilinjal aagiraai, naan
kuzhandhai aagiren
naan unnai alli kayyil vaithu kolgiren
hello hello hello yo hosanna

[You became a shell,
I became a child
I grabbed you and kept you on my hand
hello hello hello yo Hosanna]

hosanna en meedhu anbu kolla
hosanna ennodu serndhu sella
hosanna UM endru sollu podhum
hosanna

[Hosanna, just say yes
to have love in me
to go along with me
hosanna]

yen idhayam udaithaai norungave
en maru idhayam tharuven nee udaikkave
[You broke my heart into pieces
I will give my other heart for you to break]

No comments: